Corporate Tax Return - EFILE
Canadian corporations are required to file a T2 Corporate Income Tax return within 6 months of every fiscal year-end date even if the company is inactive and/or does not have tax owing. Penalties for late filing are at the discretion of the CRA and can be a significant amount of money.
Corporate Income Tax Return (T2/AT1/CO17)
- Preparation of the federal corporate income tax return (T2) as well as provincial returns (where applicable) including all supporting schedules. All returns are transmitted to CRA by EFILE.
- Most returns are prepared for a fee of $800 + GST/HST. Fees may vary for corporations with more complex activity.
Optionally add the following services:
Notice to Reader Financial Statements
- Suitable for most loan or financing applications
- Serve as official financial records for board of directors and shareholders
- Notice to Reader financial statements start from $300 + GST/HST (notes to the financials not included)
- Final closing entries and adjustments (accruals, dividends, salaries, depreciation, personally-paid business expenses, tax provision, etc)
- Assessment of required dividends/salaries to clear shareholder loan
- Review of third-party prepared trial balance
- Fees on an hourly basis at $60/hr + GST/HST
Contact us to request an engagement letter.